Your Ad Here

POP UP TRAFFIC

EARN MONEY THROUGH POP UP TRAFFIC

According to me pop up traffic is a great advertising and publishing firm. Just post the code on your website and get the rates are here
. Popuptraffic.com pays the following rate for traffic:
$4.00 cpm (cost per thousand) for PopUp windows
$3.00 CPM (cost per thousand) for PopBehind windows
$4.00 CPM (cost per thousand) for Exit Pops.
This means that you will get USD$4.00 for every 1000 times your pop up window appears, USD $3.00 for every 1000 times your PopBehind window appears and USD$4.00 for every 1000 times your Exit Pop appears. You choose whether to use popups, popbehinds, exits or all three.
YOU CAN SIGN UP WITH POP UP TRAFFIC BY CLICKING ON THE LINK GIVEN BELOW


1 comment:

  1. Greetings, I do think your blog could be having web browser
    compatibility problems. When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however when
    opening in I.E., it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, great blog!
    hardwood floors

    Also visit my blog post - hardwood flooring

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here